Chaudhary Devi Lal University
Updated on: Feb 25, 2013
Chaudhary Devi Lal University (CDLU) was named after in the honour of the former Deputy Prime Minister of India Late Chaudhary Devi Lal, who is popularly known as Jan Nayak, and who belonged to Haryana state. The University has a sprawling campus of 348 acres on the Barnala Road.
The University is located at Sirsa in Haryana, at a distance of 256 kms from Delhi. The National Highway No. 10 and the Delhi-Rewari-Bathinda Railway Line pass through Sirsa.
The University has been successfully running 16 Academic Departments, which offer 21 Career oriented and specialized courses to the students. The University takes special care to follow the UGC and AICTE guidelines and the National Standards in preparation and instruction of the course.
This University is a teaching as well as an affiliating university. Around 60 Govt. and Pvt. Colleges situated in different districts like Bhiwani, Jind, Hissar, Fatheabad & Sirsa are affiliated with the University.
- M.Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering)
- M.Sc. (Biotechnology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Food Science & Technology, Energy & Environmental Sciences)
- M.A.(English, Economics, Public Administration, Journalism & Mass Communication)
CDLU Academic Departments
- Bio Technology
- Business administration
- Computer Science and Application
- Energy and Environment Science
- Food science and Technology
- Physical education
- Journalism and Mass Com
- Public Administration