Maharishi Markandeshwar University
Published on: Apr 9, 2010
Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana - Ambala, earlier known as Maharishi Markandeshwar Education Trust was established in the year 1993, in the name of Lord Shivas devotee, Maharishi Markandeshwar Ji.
The University was established as a group of institution by Tarsem Kumar Garg, now it has been designated as deemed university on the advice of University Grants Commission (UGC). Earlier it was affiliated to Kurukshetra University and approved by All India Council of Technical Council (AICTE).
MM University Trust, Mullana - Ambala has been providing quality education in technical, professional, and medical streams in northern India for about 15 years.
The University provides academics, extra-curricular activities, infrastructure as well as takes part in National Seminars, Workshops, Industry-academia interactions, Conferences, etc.
The MM University Complex, Mullana (Ambala), has an area of about 180 acres of land surrounded by greenery and local population, complete with modern facilities on the campus.
- Computer Center
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Alumni Association
- M.M. University Sports
- M.M. University Library (MMUL)
- International Education Department
MMU Affiliated Colleges
- MM Engineering College
- MM Institute of Computer Tech. & Business Mgt. (MCA)
- MM College of Dental Sciences & Research
- MM Institute of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- MM Institute of Medical Science & Research
- MM College of Nursing
- MM College of Pharmacy
- MM Institute of Computer Tech. & Business Mgt. (Hotel Mgt.)
- MM Institute of Management
- MM Institute of Nursing
- MM College of Education
- MM International School
- MM Department of Law
- MM School of General Nursing & Midwifery
- MM Institute of Hotel Mgt. & Catering Tech.