Updated on: Feb 25, 2013
The Central Government, as per the rules of the University Grants Commission Act (UGC), 1956, on the advice of the UGC, declared Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU), Mullana Ambala, inclusive of its ten teaching institutions, as Deemed University.
The University has well qualified faculty who have high expertise, and enthusiasm. All new students are divided into batches of size of 15 students per batch & are given a faculty mentor, where the students can share their views, ideas, and can give feedback on all aspects at the University.
A Training & Placement wing has been developed at MMU. MM University has taken several initiatives like offering value-added courses and interfacing with the industry to bridge the gap between the curriculum and the requirements of the industry.
The admission form for various courses can be obtained from the Administrative Office of the respective University/Institute on a payment of Rs. 750/-. Those who want the Admission Form by post should send DD of Rs. 800/- in favour of the concerned University/Institute.
The Admission Form can also be downloaded from the website of the concerned University/Institute. However, such candidates will have to enclose a DD of Rs.750/- with the downloaded Admission Form.
MMU Courses ListUndergraduate Courses
- B.Tech in Computer Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- BTech. (Lateral entry)
- MBBS, BDS, BPT,BHM & CT (Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology)
- B.Pharm (Lateral entry)
- BSc. (Hospitality & Catering Technology)
- BSc. (Mass Communication)
- BA-LLB (H)
- P.G.Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication
- Diploma in Hygienist
- Diploma in Dental Mechanics
- M.A (English, Education)
- Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (DHM)
- Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm)
- Diploma in GNM